Valheim is a game about exploring a huge fantasy world inspired by Norse mythology and Viking culture. You start your adventure at the relatively peaceful center of Valheim. The further from the center you travel, the more challenging the world becomes. But you will also find more valuable materials that you can use to craft deadlier weapons and sturdier armor. You will also build your own Viking strongholds and outposts all over the world. Eventually, you will build a mighty longship and sail the great oceans in search of exotic lands … but be wary of sailing too far...
- Massive procedurally-generated world where every biome is immersive and distinct, with unique enemies, resources and crafting recipes to discover.
- Play alone or with up to 10 players on player-hosted dedicated servers and experience unlimited world creation and enemies that scale in difficulty.
- Staminabased combat that rewards preparation and skill. Utilize weapon types with unique attacks, different blocking styles, ranged combat, dodges and parries to fight your enemies.
- Rewarding food system where you cannot starve and are not punished for not eating, instead you gain health, stamina and regeneration buffs depending on what foods you consume.
- Intuitive crafting where recipes are discovered as you explore the world, and pick up new resources and ingredients.
- Flexible building system that takes structural integrity and ventilation into account. Build a small shelter or an entire village, make outposts or claim abandoned buildings as your own. Then customize to your liking.
- Sail boats and ships to reach distant lands and explore the sea that offers riches to claim and monsters to fight.
- Epic boss fights that will test even the best prepared vikings and offer rewards that help you on your journey.
|OS||Windows 7 or later||Windows 10 or later|
|Processor||2.6 GHz Quad Core or similar||i5 3GHz or Ryzen 5 3GHz|
|Memory||8 GB RAM||16 GB RAM|
|Graphics||GeForce GTX 950 or Radeon HD 7970||GeForce GTX 1060 or Radeon RX 580|
|DirectX||Version 11||Version 11|
|Storage||1 GB available space||1 GB available space|
|Network||Average stable internet connection||Broadband Internet connection|
*The system requirements for SteamOS + Linux are identical. Valheim currently does not support macOS, but it is planned.