Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Surtlings are aggressive creatures found in Ashlands and near Fire geysers. They are small flaming imps that are relatively weak, especially in Swamps where the constant raining significantly reduces the damage from their ranged fireball attack.
|Item||0 Star||1 Star||2 Star|
|3 spawn points near Fire geysers||-||Respawn after 5 minutes||Yes|
|Anywhere in Ashlands||10||Very common||Yes|
|During "There's a smell of sulfur in the air" event after defeating Bonemass||4||Very common||No|
- Surtling is most likely a reference to Surtr, a mighty fire giant in Norse mythology.
- The flames around 1-star Surtlings are blue with 2-star Surtlings being pink.
- Projectiles can be parried, staggering the surtling for some time and allowing you to close the distance for melee attacks, and possibly pushing them into water.
- While they take damage from water, rain doesn't affect them.
- They are the only creatures currently present in the Ashlands.
|Creatures (View Template)|
|Passive||Crow • Deer • Fish • Gull • Leviathan|
|Meadows||Deer • Boar • Neck • Greyling|
|Black Forest||Greydwarf • Greydwarf brute • Greydwarf shaman • Skeleton • Ghost • Rancid remains • Troll|
|Swamp||Skeleton • Draugr • Draugr elite • Leech • Blob • Oozer • Surtling • Wraith • Abomination|
|Mountains||Wolf • Drake • Fenring • Stone Golem • Bat • Ulv • Cultist|
|Plains||Deathsquito • Fuling • Fuling Berserker • Fuling shaman • Growth • Lox|
|Ocean||Leviathan • Serpent|
|Boss||Eikthyr • The Elder • Bonemass • Moder • Yagluth|
|Spawners & Boss Minions||Rancid remains • Body pile • Root|
|NPC||Valkyrie • Hugin • Haldor • Halstein • Odin|