Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
They are small, hostile fire imps that throw fireballs.
They spawn in groups of 2-4.
At later stages of the game, it is possible to be raided by Surtlings.
|Item||0 Star||1 Star||2 Star|
- Surtling is most likely a reference to Surtr, a mighty fire giant in Norse mythology.
- They are known in the game files as "Kakari".
- The flames around 1-star Surtlings are blue.
- The flames around 2-star Surtlings are pink.
- Projectiles can be parried, staggering the surtling for some time and allowing you to close the distance for melee attacks, and possibly pushing them into water.
- Creatures and players that are hit by fireballs will be set on fire and are dealt damage over time.
- They are especially dangerous in groups, but are weak to Water and receive damage from it, although rain doesn't seem to bother them.
- They can be easily lured into Water, which makes them a very good source of Coal.
|Passive||Crow • Deer • Fish • Gull • Leviathan|
|Aggressive||Boar • Neck • Greyling • Greydwarf • Greydwarf brute • Greydwarf shaman • Troll • Ghost • Skeleton • Rancid remains • Blob • Oozer • Draugr • Draugr elite • Leech • Surtling • Wraith • Wolf • Drake • Stone Golem • Fenring • Deathsquito • Lox • Fuling • Fuling Berserker • Fuling shaman • Serpent|
|Boss||Eikthyr • The Elder • Bonemass • Moder • Yagluth|
|NPC||Hugin • Haldor • Halstein • Odin|