- 300 HP
- 6m long x 4m wide x ??m high (above the water)
- 0 seats only pilot (currently any number of people can hold fast)
- 0 storage slots (Weight currently doesn't seem to affect handling or speed)
- Speeds (50% intensity is strong winds and 100% intensity is storm winds)
- 50% intensity - 8.5 km/h
- 100% intensity - 11.5 km/h
- 2>> 13 km/h
- 1> 6 km/h (Paddling) This doesn't require wind to be in your favor
- R< 4 km/h (Paddling) This doesn't require wind to be in your favor
How to sail a raft
Check this Guide
How to build a raft
Placing requires being within workbench range.
- Select Hammer that in your inventory
- Press [F] to switch to [Misc] tab
- Select the raft
- Press [LMB] to place it in the water
You cannot build structures on a raft.
Even in heavy waves the raft will not capsize but it can become stuck on a rock or beached.
While Encumbered you cannot interact with the rudder.