The Meadows Biome is the safest biome in the game as well as the starting area. It is covered in grass and is dotted with Beech, Birch and Oak trees. Ferns, rivers, lakes and rolling hills can also be found inside it.
The player can find various Points of Interest (POI) while exploring this biome. Some of the POIs found there are Viking burial sites, Stonehenge, and various types of Abandoned structures.
|100||40-50||Spawns with a bow / axe / axe + wood shield / axe + banded shield|
- Wood (from Branches and trees)
- Fine wood (from Birch & Oak trees)
- Flint (near water)
- Beehive (inside abandoned houses)
- House chests: (2-3 of the following)
- Buried chests: (2-3 of the following)
- The Meadows used to be known as the Green Forest in Alpha.
|Types||Meadows • Black Forest • Swamp • Mountain • Plains • Ocean • Mistlands • Deep North • Ashlands|
- at 0 armor