|Look around||Move mouse|
|Barrel roll||RMB + Space / WASD|
|Interact (use, pickup etc)||E|
|Use Hotbar Slot Item||1-8|
|Open inventory||I / Tab|
|Zoom map||. / ,|
|Zoom camera in||Mouse scroll up|
|Zoom camera out||Mouse scroll down|
|Toggle chat box||Enter|
|Hide interface||Ctrl + F3|
How to make a weapon?
- Press [E] to pick up branches and stones that are on the ground.
- Press [I] to open inventory and crafting screen.
- Crafting a Club from wood or a Stone axe from wood and stone.
How to craft?
The player will need a Hammer. Place a workbench and create a Repair Shack to be able to craft more items. Press [E] when prompted when looking at the workbench to access. You can also craft in your inventory by pressing [E].
How to sleep?
How to unlock recipe?
- For more details, check: Items List
New recipes will be unlocked once the player has all the necessary ingredients to craft them.
How to build?
- For more details, check: Building
What to eat?
- For more details, check: Food
The player can eat harvested or prepared foods to increase maximum health and stamina, and provide low healing over time.
How to hunt deer?
How to tame boar?
- For more details, check: Taming Boar
Build a pit or enclosure and lure/trap two boars inside feed them until they become tame.
How to go back home?
- For more details, check: Portal
They player can claim a bed to set your new spawn point.
What to do after dying?
- For more details, check: Death
When you die, the player's possessions will stay in your grave.
They player can try to find their grave again and retrieve your lost items.
Move your cursor to the grave and press [E] to open the storage.
How to stop freezing on the mountain?
You need to build a shelter with heat source such as firepit and torch.
Alternatively, the player can craft Frost resistance mead or wear armor that grants resistance to Frost to remove the debuff.
- DO NOT leave the meadow until you collect proper resources, look at the top right of the minimap to determine what biome the player is in.
- Collect and kill everything you can.
What to do next?
Check out the Progression guide for more information.