Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Item||0 Star||1 Star||2 Star|
|Black metal scrap||3-4||6-8||12-16|
|Fuling berserker trophy||5%||5%||5%|
|Uncommon spawn point in Fuling Villages||-||One time||Yes|
|Up to 3 spawn points in Stonehenges||-||One time||Yes|
|During "The horde is attacking" event||2||Very common||No|
The Fuling Berserker has three attacks, all of which are parriable:
- An attack that swings from right to left.
- A delayed attack that swings from left to right.
- A roar, followed by 3 consecutive overhead AOE head slams.
- Fuling Berserkers have skin tones that mostly match their non-berserker counterparts. That is, ordinary Berserkers have green skin, One-Stars have lighter yellow-green skin, and Two-Stars have reddish-tan skin.
- Although Fuling Berserkers always carry the same weapon, their appearances do vary (regardless of level), much like ordinary Fulings. Some wear a head covering that obscures their eyes; some others have four large bones strapped to their back.
|Passive||Crow • Deer • Fish • Gull • Leviathan|
|Aggressive||Boar • Neck • Greyling • Greydwarf • Greydwarf brute • Greydwarf shaman • Troll • Ghost • Skeleton • Rancid remains • Blob • Oozer • Draugr • Draugr elite • Leech • Surtling • Wraith • Wolf • Drake • Stone Golem • Fenring • Deathsquito • Lox • Fuling • Fuling Berserker • Fuling shaman • Serpent • Growth|
|Boss||Eikthyr • The Elder • Bonemass • Moder • Yagluth|
|NPC||Hugin • Haldor • Halstein • Odin|