Fish can be caught by hand or using a Fishing rod and Fishing bait, which are acquired via the trader. You can obtain Raw fish by grabbing the fish with [E]. When catching fish by hand, stand still in shallow water and they will slowly approach. Move your cross hair over the fish and press [E]. It is also possible to chase fish into a shallow or narrow body of water to more easily catch them.
Fish come in different sizes and give different amounts of raw fish. Tuna give the most raw fish at 4 pieces. Tuna are found further out from shore and move much faster than other fish.
- Swim range: Maximum distance from the spawn point.
- Depth: Minimum and maxium water depth.
- Speed: Movement speed.
- Hook chance: Chance to get attracted to bobbers every 5 -15 seconds.
- Stamina drain: Stamina usage when pulling.
- Bobber pull: Force on the bobber when biting.
|Type||Drops||Swim range||Depth||Speed||Hook chance||Stamina drain||Bobber pull|
|Perch||1 Raw fish||10 m||1.5 m - 3 m||3 m/s||10%||4 per second||10|
|Pike||2 Raw fish||15 m||2 m - 4 m||5 m/s||10%||6 per second||15|
|Tuna||4 Raw fish||20 m||4 m - 999 m||10 m/s||10%||8 per second||20|
Currently Fish can be cooked into the following dishes:
- Fish cannot be attacked by players with any weapons, including ooze bombs or unarmed punches.
- Fish can only be caught by hand or with a fishing pole.
|Passive||Crow • Deer • Fish • Gull • Leviathan|
|Aggressive||Boar • Neck • Greyling • Greydwarf • Greydwarf brute • Greydwarf shaman • Troll • Ghost • Skeleton • Rancid remains • Blob • Oozer • Draugr • Draugr elite • Leech • Surtling • Wraith • Wolf • Drake • Stone Golem • Fenring • Deathsquito • Lox • Fuling • Fuling Berserker • Fuling shaman • Serpent • Growth|
|Boss||Eikthyr • The Elder • Bonemass • Moder • Yagluth|
|NPC||Hugin • Haldor • Halstein • Odin|