Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
There are several modifiers you can attain either on a timer, or more rarely, as a semi-permanent passive effect.
|Effect name||Typical source||Effects||Notes|
|Resting Effect||Sheltered, sitting while warm.||Health regen +200%
Stamina regen +300%
|Leads to Rested Effect within 20 s.|
|Rested Effect||Resting effect for 20 s, sleeping in a bed.||Health regen +50%
Stamina regen +100%
XP gain +50%
|Corpse Run||Collecting any amount of items from their grave.||Jump stamina usage: -75%
Run stamina usage: -75%
Very resistant vs. Blunt, Slash, Pierce
+10 health per second
|50 second duration|
|No skill drain||Dying.||No XP loss||10 minute duration|
|Fire Effect||Campfire, working Smelter, working Charcoal Kiln||The timer of the Wet Effect expires 10x faster.
Removes Cold and Freezing Effect.
|Shelter Effect||Under roof / cover (80%)||Character does not become wet from rain and any wet timer begins to count down.|
|Sneaky Effect||All four pieces of the Troll armor set are equipped.||Sneak +25%|
|Wet Effect||Caught in the rain.
Immersed in water.
|Health regen -25%
Stamina regen -15%
Resistant vs. Fire
Weak vs. Frost
Weak vs. Lightning
|Smoked||Standing inside a cloud of smoke.||Damage over time (2 damage per tick).||Damages without sound cue.|
|Freezing Effect||Applied when in the Mountain biome.||Health regen -100%
Stamina regen -60%
1 dps (damage per second)
Resistant vs. Fire
|Slows movement speed.||Speed penalty decays exponentially over the duration of the status effect.|
Resistance to Frost significantly reduces the duration.
|Applies damage over time.||Poisoned characters are surrounded by a green smoky effect, slightly luminous.|
Resistance to Poison halves both the damage done by poison and its duration.
|Burning||Walking into a fire.
Being hit by a fireball.
|Applies damage over time (2 DPS from campfires, otherwise dependent on what hits you).
The timer of the Wet Effect expires 60x faster.
|The flames covering the character makes them a nice source of light for a few seconds.|
|Resistance||Armor, Meads, positive status effects||Possible resistances:
Blunt, Slashing, Piercing, Fire, Poison, Frost, etc.
- Resting Effect, by being in a shelter or sitting near a campfire.
- Rested Effect, by having completed approximately 20 seconds in a Resting Effect state (lasts 7 minutes, plus an additional minute per Comfort level).
- Corpse Run, by having died recently (lasts 50 seconds).
- No skill drain, by having died recently (lasts 10 minutes).
- Fire Effect, by being close enough to an active Campfire, Hearth or Bonfire.
- Shelter Effect, by being within an enclosed area with a roof (ie. not "exposed"). Some trees in Swamps and Mistlands and some rocks sometimes suffice.
- Sneaky Effect, by wearing full Troll Set armor.
- Wet Effect, by being in the rain or having been in water recently.
- Smoked, by being in a haze of smoke given off by an active Campfire, Hearth or Bonfire without proper ventilation.
- Freezing Effect, by being in the Mountain without frost resistant armor or an active Frost resistance mead, or by having the Wet Effect in the Mountain (even with a cape).
- Frost Effect, by being hit by icy breath attacks or frost arrows.
- Poison, by being poisoned from a Greydwarf shaman, a Blob, an Oozer, a Leech or Bonemass, or by being shot at by another player with poison arrows.
- Burning, by walking into fire, being hit by a fireball (Fuling shaman, Surtling) or a torch (Fuling with a torch).
- Resistance, by using the power of Bonemass or Yagluth or wearing a wolf or lox cape.