The Day and Night Cycle is a key gameplay feature in the game Valheim.
- Valheim days are 21 minutes long, with nights being 9 minutes long. A full loop is 30 minutes.
- The day starts when there's a popup announcing the new day (eg. Day 12).
- The night starts when the 'You feel cold' announcement pops up when standing outside.
- When the day starts the player will have to wait 10 minutes and 30 seconds before they are able to go to bed.
- Packs of the respective biome's hostile mobs spawn frequently at night.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.