You can use console commands to affect gameplay, ban users and view various information.
To open or close the command console, press F5. (In-game console is disabled by default as of 0.148.6, add launch argument "-console" to enable)
To activate cheat commands, type devcommands and press enter. You'll be able to use the cheat commands below in singleplayer mode. They won't work on a multiplayer server.
To deactivate cheat commands, type devcommands and press enter again.
- help - Shows all the available server commands
- info - Prints the current system information.
- ping - Pings the server to measure latency.
- ban [name/ip/userID] - Bans the named user.
- banned - Shows a full list of banned users.
- kick [name/ip/userID] - Kicks the named user.
- lodbias [number] - Sets the draw distance for the server. The number can be set from 1 to 5.
- save - Forces the game to save.
- unban [name/ip/userID] - Unbans the named user.
- beard [beard#] - Permanently changes your beard. Entering this command without an argument removes your beard.
- dpsdebug - Toggles dps debug print on and off.
- env [env]- Sets debug environment.
- Variables: Clear, Twilight_Clear, Misty, Darklands_dark, Heath clear, DeepForest Mist, GDKing, Rain, LightRain, ThunderStorm, Eikthyr, GoblinKing, nofogts, SwampRain, Bonemass, Snow, Twilight_Snow, Twilight_SnowStorm, SnowStorm, Moder, Ashrain, Crypt, SunkenCrypt.
- exploremap - Reveals the entire map.
- event [name] - Starts the named event.
- ffsmooth 1 - Adds smooth movements to free camera.
- ffsmooth 0 - Resets smooth movements to normal.
- freefly - Activates the free camera.
- genloc - Regenerate all locations.
- ghost - Toggle Ghost Mode on/off (enemies ignore you).
- god - Enables god mode.
- goto [x] [y] [z] - Teleports player to the specified coordinates. The [y] is optional.
- hair [hair#] - Permanently changes your hair. Entering this command without an argument removes your hair.
- heal - Heals you to full Health.
- killall - Kills all nearby enemies and creatures (including tamed creatures).
- listkeys - Lists all global keys.
- location - Sets spawn location.
- model [0-1] - Switches character model from masculine to feminine.
- optterrain - Converts all the old terrain modifications (before Update 0.150.3) in the nearby area to the new system.
- players [number] - Adjusts the difficulty scale. Enter 0 to reset difficulty.
- pos - Shows player coordinates.
- puke - Resets fullness/hunger, returning you to default Health/Stamina.
- raiseskill [skill] [amount] - Raises the named skill by the value entered.
- randomevent - Starts a random event.
- removedrops - Removes all items dropped in the area.
- resetcharacter - Resets all of your character data.
- resetenv - Resets the debug environment.
- resetkeys [name] - Resets the specified key.
- resetmap - Hides entire map.
- resetskill [skill] - Sets specified skill level to 0.
- resetwind - Resets the wind angle and intensity.
- save - Forces the game to save the current world state.
- setkey [name] - Sets new global key.
- skiptime [seconds] - Skips forward, changing day number and time of day.
- sleep - Skips forward one day.
- spawn [ItemName] [Amount] [Level] - Spawns specified item (see ItemIDs for a list of spawnable items).
- stopevent - Stops the current event.
- tame - Tames all nearby Creatures.
- tod [0-1] - Sets time of day. 0 and 1 are both midnight. 0.5 is noon. -1 revert to default.
- wind [angle] [intensity] - Adjusts the direction and intensity of the wind.
- angle = degree vector from 0 to 360 (0 is wind from south, 270 is wind from east)
- intensity = value from 0 to 1.0
- For example: "wind 90 0.5" gives a moderate strength wind blowing from west to east
You can also enter debug mode to access a few more cheats and what is essentially a creative mode. You can toggle fly and build without a workbench or resources. To enter this mode type debugmode in the command console. You can type debugmode again to exit debug mode.
To access your new abilities, you can press the buttons below while it is enabled:
- B - Toggle for creative mode building, no workbench or resources needed.
- Z - Toggle to fly. Spacebar gives you altitude, Ctrl brings you back down.
- K - Tap to kill all nearby enemies and creatures (including tamed creatures) within range.