Burial Chambers are dungeons found in Black Forests.
They are composed of several rooms linked by maze-like hallways, sometimes going up or down. They house the important Surtling cores necessary for constructing Charcoal kilns and Smelters but also contain other items such as precious gems, Yellow mushrooms, Bone fragments and Coins.
Since the Burial Chamber is effectively a maze and can be quite confusing due to same-looking corridors and distracting fights, standard maze-tricks are quite helpful: The best strategy is to choose one side upon entering (left or right) and always follow that wall. This ensures that you not only find back to the exit, but also ensures that you have seen absolutely every room in it when you reach the end (when your next "left" or "right" path would be to take the exit).
Also note that loot can be scattered on the floor in some places (small altar-ish looking forks in the hallways, as well as the obvious loot-chambers), which might be missed when not on the lookout for it.
- Amber pearl
- Bone fragments
- Surtling core
- Yellow mushroom
- Chests: (2-4 of the following)
- Bring Torches or a Dverger circlet as Burial Chambers are very dark.
- You can place Campfire and Cooking station inside.
- Typically 3 skeletons protect the outside entrance of each burial chamber. They will not respawn after being killed
- On some occasions there will be respawns of skeletons and items after about 24 hours of real time game play. This has not been verified yet.