Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
A Bonfire is a buildable structure in Valheim.
Advantages compared to the Campfire
- Lights a much larger area
- Does not go out in rain/storm
- Using a Surtling core on a bonfire produces a firework like effect.
- The Bonfire is a larger variant of the Campfire, and serves the same functions as a campfire does (light, cooking, drying, warming up), with some added benefits. Bonfires can only be placed on the ground and on stone structures.
- Multiple Cooking stations can be placed around the Bonfire, however, the cauldron does not work as it needs the fire directly underneath it.
- The Bonfire's fire effect applies up to 10m (5 floors) away from its edges.
- With 1/10 fuel, a Bonfire will last for 1 hour and 23 minutes. At maximum capacity a Bonfire should burn for 13 hours and 53 minutes. This duration is the same for the Campfire.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.